How can I pay my infringement?

Accordion Item 1 Content

Can I appeal my infringement?

All disputes must be lodged within 28 days of the infringement date.  They must be in writing:                                                    

By post to:                                                                                                                                                                 

Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Wongan-Ballidu
Wongan Hills WA 6603

By email to:

All appeals must be address to the Chief Executive Officer. 

How long do I have to pay my infringement?

28 days from the date of infringement. 

What happens if I don't pay my infringement?

If you have not paid within the 28 day period, a final notice will be sent out.  You will then have another 28 days to pay.  Should you still choose not to pay the Infringement will be lodged with the Fines Enforcement Agency for debt collection. 

Accordion Item Header 5

Accordion Item 5 Content